Basic Package! R1250
- Includes photographing of all communal areas, inside and outside, bathrooms and up to 3 bedrooms
- Additional bedrooms will be an extra of R150 per bedroom
- Minimum of 15 professionally edited images in both high ress and web ready formats. Images will have a small water mark on the bottom left hand corner with the photographers details. Watermark can be removed at an additional R150 per image if so desired. Please see example picture with watermark for reference.
How long will the shoot take?
- Between 45 min to up to 2 hours depending on the size of the establishment!
What happens after the shoot and when will I receive my photos?
- Once payment is received you will receive the images within 3 working days
How do I make payment?
- Payment can be made via eft or cash on the day, after invoice.
What to prepare for my shoot?
- Ensure to set aside enough time to get the best photos possible.
- Be sure to clean and tidy up your space in preparation for the shoot, such as wiping down surfaces and packing away unwanted dishes etc.
What if I want specific images not covered by the shoot or at a specific time of day?
- Please feel free to discuss with me prior to the shoot your requests and I will give you a personalized quote to suit your needs
- Lifestyle elements such as food and people eating can also be done on the day if requested.